Sunday, January 25, 2015

Meet the Blogger !



  So hello! My name is Tuana I. and I am the one behind this blog. An 19 year old electronics and communication engineering student who get the inspiration from food and fashion. On this post I will be talking about what I like and my aesthetics. Actually the photo says all. Each part says one or more things about me.




  Starting from the top to clockwise direction;

1. Framed stars made from map : I really like stars - it even is on my header- , I use them everywhere and maps represent my passion for travelling. I have already seen 13 countries so far and half of my own country and hope to see more places.

2. Koala&Panda : I see myself as a koala, so cuddly. And a very important person for me is a panda. So this is a mental thing.

3. Candles : The ones I put on the photo are nature themed ones, like branch candle holder or, pine cone ones. I like natural scented ones -plus vanilla too- .

4. Hamburgers and pop art : I'm a junk food lover and a Andy Warhol in heart

5. Movie posters : The ones I like most but Star Wars series hold the #1 place

6. Succulents : Those little plants are everything and designs you can do with them is unlimited

7. Prada Marfa : An iconic poster as the symbol for my love of fashion.

8. New York City : Self-talking image. Take me to NYC pleaseee...

9. Scorpio : My zodiac. I torn between believing and what not. But I like things dedicated on it.

10. Kafka : Franz Kafka is one of my go to writers for all times

11. Riri : She is such an inspiration for everyone out there. Her style, thoughts and lyrics are priceless.

12. Italy : I have told I had a passion for travelling and I have been Italy twice and the soul of the land never leaves me. Streets, cuisine, music, arts, style, evertyhing.


   Here is a photo of me taken by a friend on my favorite season: fall. It is the sweater weather but more than it, nature holds awesome color pallettes which are my favorites. My favorite piece of art and items belongs to these color ranges.



  Hues of fall colors make me warm inside and gives me energy. Other than the fall pallette I wear nude colors so much too. Here is an example color coordinate I will be using so much after these way too cold winter weather - nowadays I hide under mostly black , the most powerful color which I also really like-  :

     Beige sweater and glasses, pinkish bag and sneakers with pinkish floral details. So much love for them. Also the nail polishes you see are my favs -from Essence- and Yves Rocher natural lip balm + Wet'n Wild megaslicks are my go to lip products.

     I know this is a long post and I hope could give some ideas about my taste and personality. Thank you for reading! All comments are welcome :)

     So much love xx