Monday, January 26, 2015

Alexa Chung x AG Jeans





      Alexa Chung has collabrated with denim brand AG Adriano Goldschmied and designed a 20 pieced capsule collection including dungarees, shorts, dresses and tees. This amazing It Girl made an amazing job with the wearable pieces . She has already seen as a model, presenter and British Vogue contributing editor. I wonder how many other talents this charming, talented woman has.





     So you can see the pieces on my collage below this and it is followed by Alexa's campaign photos and styling ideas with the items.



  


















          You can find all my sets here . 

        I really like the pieces, each are " simple et parfait ". I hope you enjoyed reading this post. What do you think about the collection? How would you style the pieces? All comments are welcome , thank you and lots of love xx