Friday, January 30, 2015

Friday Night: Home-Spa



            Friday nights are the right time to relax and treat yourself. After an exhausting, full of working week a nice bath is all we need. I have found an amazing playlist and many d.i.y. projects for spa essentials, also I have a set for these essentials. Ready, set, relax!




            You can color up your bath time with bath salts, bath bombs and bath teas. And while relaxing you can be creative too. You just need a bathtube tray like the one on the left below or can use an old art canvas like I did too , on the right below with some shoots from other bath times. Put your book, coffee, notebook, whatever you want on it and you're set !



























   Here are the D.I.Y. projects and essentials, these are my personal ones and I will add a link to end for you to find more of them too.






  1. Vanilla-Chai Body Oil
  2. Himalayan Pink Salt Scrub
  3. Baked Bath Salt
  4. Fragrant Tea Balls
  5. Ginger Cayenne Muscle Rub
  6. Massage Candles
  7. Pressed Herb Candles -Photo on the right is so nice that I seperated this one from the others-
  8. Bath Bombs -no image, because it's a video-


      For more projects on bath/spa go here

   Music is really important for me to relax and I use this playlist from 8tracks .If you don't like to listen tracks you can enyoj with rain sound or forest sounds too. I generally play them on the background of the playlist.

   You can find my sets here and here 
   
    Thank you for reading! What are your bath essentials and how do you relax_ Let me know, all comments are welcome. Lots of love xx