Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Trend Alert: Colorful Fur Coats


      Fur coats have been statement pieces for a loo...ong time and yet colored and/or patterned ones are on the rise since 2012-2013 A/W shows. I have to accept, it's a tricky trend and is kinda hard to style; yet there are lots of successfully brought together outfits can be seen on the streets. Let's have a look at the examples from runways, how fashionistas styled their pieces and of course my sets.




 

       These bright coats -and also bags- are from Bluemarine's 2012-2013 A/W show. For me these pieces were the best on the show and start of rise of the bold colors on fur. But my favorite comes from the Fendi, even it's not bold but bright; still so powerful and energitic. Also hair style and the accessory makes it even better.



       Let's move on to the inspiration part. I didn't want to add so many photos so I basically made a photoslide for you. You can start play or use the arrows to change the photo. Buttons are on the top right.
       You can see Nicki Minaj in one of the slides too. This precious lady rocks anything she wears and this time it's a Jeremy Scott fur coat from A/W 2012-2013. I told you, that season has the gems.
   
Get Adobe Flash player
Photo Gallery by QuickGallery.com

       Here is my favorite street style, I didn't want to add it to slide, you can understand why when you look at the details. Also this coat has a face !



    I don't know what to talk about: tassel dtailed sheer skirt, patch details of the denim shirt or colored buttons... I don't know , I don't know. I really love it. Enough of the runway and street syle , I give you my sets :

     










           
           You can find all items and sets here

           Thank you for reading , hope you enyojed the post and get the inspiration you need to rock the colorful fur coats. I'm leaving you with a fun edit I made, with Jamie Lee Reardin's drawings for  Double, Double - the November issue of Fashion Magazine - read about it here - Lot's of love xx