Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Avon Ultra Color Indulgence Lipsticks


     I was on the hunt for the perfect lipstick for the cold winter days, you know how lips are easily dried and damaged. When I saw Avon's 2nd catalogue I thought the upcoming lipstick collection was right for me. Indulgence lipsticks with true color technology was promising light, smooth and moisturized lips and had a rich section of color palette. So I ordered seven sample colors.




 They have arrived a bit late due to my personal representive but it was not any problem for me but it is the reason why I am making this post at the time of 3rd catalogue.  Whatever, here are my samples, from left to right:



  1. Chocolate Rose
  2. Red Dahlia
  3. Rose Bouquet
  4. Day Lily
  5. In Bloom
  6. Daffodil Petal
  7. Honey Flower
   Colors were a bit different from the catalogue but you know photographing issues, so I didn't care about it. However in photos no shimmer was seen but they are! Which I kind of didn't like.


   From  this photo you can see it better. Here there are 3 layers of each and covering is really bad. Consistency is so smooth, easy to apply. They could be used as colored lip tints. I don't know if that lack of cover is because the samples but I will keep looking for the right lipstick. 

  Oh I also ordered two more items, a full lipstick and dpoble eye pen from Color Trend collection. Lipstick is a nice baby pink, is matte, stays for a long time but bad at moistening. I would recommend it with a clear balm underneath. For the eye pen, I haven't tried it yet.


 Thank you for reading. Have you tried these products? What are your fave lipsticks and why? Let me know in comments. All commentsare welcome xx