Thursday, February 19, 2015

Snow Again


  Today was another snowy day where my university had a all day snow break. So I went out to play. I had to pull out leg warmers for today, but I'm really thankful I did!




I was throwing a snow ball that went into pieces seconds after




  • Parka: River Island
  • Thermal Leggings: H&M
  • Leg Warmers: H&M
  • Oversized Sweater: H&M
  • Booys: Timberland
  • Mittens: H&M
  • Hat: Un-branded




Here are two selfies: 'I am lying on snow' and 'Everything is white in the background'. Can you see how red my nose from the cold? Brr!

  I left my favorite photo to the end, I was burying my self in to the snow, like I was at beach!



  How do you stay warm in those below freezing temperatures? Share your secrets with me! Thank you for reading, all comments are welcome!