Sunday, April 26, 2015

What's Going To Trash?


         I have used these products, didn't like most of them but there are some gems here too! So let's check them out !


     
       

1.Diadermine Face Cleanser 
You can see it's almost full, it clean your face and make up amazing -even though it's not for your makeup - . Leaves your face so sofy and smooth but it makes my skin oily after usage. Which I hate , so I didn't want tp finish it. Also will not buy it again.

2.ISANA Body Wash in Shea Butter&Passion Fruit 
Smells like heaven, but the scent doesn't last much. I have been using these body washes for too long, this one is my fave. But I started using a Tea Tree Oil soap bar again by Rossmann , so I'm not planning buying it.

3.Body Care&SPA Vigour Bee Honey Body Scrub
I'm so in between this product, I used the I LOVE... scrubs before, they were thick so couldn't keep it using. This one is liquidy , smells exactly like honey. Absorbs impurities from the pores which is a plus. But dries my legs a bit. I'm looking for another scrub, but I maybe back to it.


1.Yves Rocher Bio Lip Balm
Smells and tastes real good, but it stays stiffy on your lips and doesn't go further, just softens lips for the moment but is not a treatment. I already replaced another lip balm

2.Sweet Snuggles Chocalate Vanilla Hand Cream 
Doesn't do amazing things but works good. Smells bad feels good. It has been around for more than 1 year, so it has to go. I use another cream both for my hand and nails.

3.NK Calcium Gel Nail Treatment
It was doing wonders at first, but got weird , it doesn't dries anymore, so buh-bye!
,

1.Flormar SuperMatte Nail Polish
Nude nails are in you know, so I picked this immediately but such a regret. This one is M122 Beige Aquarelle. It doesn't dry, not a matte finish but also simmery. It goes to thrash. 

2.Golden Rose Rich Color 43 Nail Polish
Dries real fast, applying real easy I have plenty other colors, I realllyyyy love them, but not this color . Looks bad on my nails.So also going to trash.

3.Flormal Classical Nail Polish
This one is number 372 and same goes with the SuperMatte one.

From left to right: #372 , M122 , #43

   




Make up brushes are a must, I newly discovered this so this bad ones are going to trash. And that square nail file, hard to use so I bought another type of it. So useful to shine your nails.



1.Rival de Loop Neutral Touch Concealer
If it matched my skin color, it definetely would stay, so I bought another one from Essence

2.Rimmel ScandalEyes Rockin' Curves Mascara
So messy to use! Dried in like 3 weeks. So never buy this one again.



3.Fanta Lip Goss
So stiffy but smells so good. I hate stiffy tihngs so goes to trash.

4.Essence Liquid Eyeliner
Its brush is so nice and sculptured that easy to apply and could be a nice starter eyeliner, but smudges all over cause' it never dries. So regretting this one.

5.Watsons BB Collagen Lip Polish
So shiny but so stiffy. Used for a long time even the stiffines but does its job amazing





Hair Brush
Got this to use when I straighten my hair, it makes it frizzy also I almost always use my natural curly hair so no need this one. I don't know brand but it was from Rossmann


And here comes my favorite product of all times:


Essence PureSkin SOS Spot Killer
This is like the 8th bottle I finished, I use all the PureSkin series in my face routine. All products does wonders. An acne gets lost over a night. SOOOO recommended !


Have you ever tried any of these products? What are your thoughts on them? All comments are welcome!